Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Scream 4




Sidney Prescott, now the author of a self-help book, returns home to Woodsboro on the last stop of her book tour. There she reconnects with Sheriff Dewey and Gale, who are now married, as well as her cousin Jill and her Aunt Kate. Unfortunately, Sidney's appearance also brings about the return of Ghostface, putting Sidney, Gale, and Dewey, along with Jill, her friends, and the whole town of Woodsboro in danger.



Scream 4, in  my eyes, was the best thing that came out of this year. In my opinion, that is.

I loved everything, from the shocking beginning (which by the way, I did jump the first time I saw it) to the jaw dropping, ballsy ending. I don't want to say to much, because you know, I don't want to ruin it for you. But still want to write an exciting review to make you want to see it...if you haven't already. 

I'm so glad that the three original survivors came back to do this movie because if they didn't, well, it wouldn't have been the same. So cheers to them for coming back. Yes, this one is very star studded, but I don't mind because truthfully when you are watching you'll forget who they are because you are just so into the movie. 

The death scenes were great but there was this one that I've seen pictures of but sadly it didn't make it's way into the movie, but other then that everything was great. I was sad when a couple people of died, I was so rooting for their survival, but....no such luck. 

I hear that some wished Sidney was in it more and she's in it a lot, it's just she isn't really the main character in this one. No, more of her cousin Jill. And I'm okay with that, it's not like they cut her out she was just the "Angel of death" as they say it. 

The characters were great, lovable, and of course you have those that were made for you to hate them. The acting was great and I really hope another scream is in the future *crosses fingers*.

Over all.....










Welcome home, Sidney. You're a survivor, aren't you, Sidney? What good is it to be a survivor when everyone close to you is dead? You can't save them. All you can do... is watch.

There's something really scary about a guy with a knife who just... snaps.

One generation's tragedy is the next one's joke.

I'm not an app.

I'm gonna slit your eyelids in half so that you can't blink when I stab you in the face.



Happy Viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment